The Icon has won multiple awards for its perfect balance of power, high-end control and super durable all x-ply construction. It provides you with plenty of power to move and gives you effortless handling in the waves. The five batten compact outline gives you a super stable sail profile in type of conditions wheather manuevering towards the lip or precision controling jumps.
The 2014 Icon has been re-designed to deliver more the drive and better maneuverability suitable for multi-fin board design. The Icon suits riders that are regularly tackling a wide range of conditions that want a reliable, bomb proof sail that can deliver anywhere.
- All X-Ply / Q-Ply construction, very durable.
- Powerful profile for global versatility and adaptability.
- A maneuver-oriented wave sail with a direct and responsive feel.
- Superb ability to de-power in the critical moment of a maneuver and very forgiving handling characteristics.
- Versatile rigging settings: less outhaul for more constant power,
or more outhaul for fingertip handling.
“ The Icon remains the sail that one turns to in order to be able to adapt to a wide range of environments, and then tune it to the specific conditions. You can deploy Icon effectivley in any situation. Icon is now the primary 5 batten sail in the Simmer Style lineup. I always have a few with me wherever I go. ”
- Kai Katchadourian US33