V-Max is a powerful 6 batten freeride sail which is easy to get going, even with a smaller sail in less wind. With a light-weight contruction and a full sail profile, the V-Max appeals to the freeride sailor who wants to maximize the enjoyment of planing without needing to work for it. V-Max offers quick and simple rigging, great low-end power and easy on-water handling. V-Max is the best choice for the sailor who wants a light-weight, cam free, manuever-oriented freeride sail.
- Light-weight, cam free, maneuver-oriented freeride sail.
- Low aspect ratio which generates a smooth and efficient power delivery, a high top-end speed and a high angle of attack.
- 6 battens for a wide wind range and a stable sail profile.
- The full sail profile generates the power you need for effortless planing.
- User-friendly, easy to rig and de-rig.
“ I’ve been designing cam free freeride sails for 25 years now, all this experience channels directly into the new V-Max. The new V-Max combines a user-friendly appeal, with smooth and efficient power delivery with expectional top-end speed and control. This is the flatwater equivalent of the Icon, a sail that suits most riders. “
- Tomas Persson, Head Sail Designer
Recommended mast: SC8
Performance upgrade: SC10
Second recommended mast: SC 6