100% Prepreg Carbon - Competition Race. The SC-10 is one of the lightest, best performing race masts available today. The center of gravity is low, and the reflex response is the quickest of any mast in our line. For the highest top-end performance there is only one choice: SC-10!
SIMMER STYLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - FOR WARRANTY OF SC10
We guarantee that our products are free of any defects or damage caused by workmanship or materials. We are confident about the performance and durability of our SC10 mast, we offer a warranty for the duration of 12 months after purchase date.
- Following terms and conditions apply:
- The mast must be purchased from an authorized Simmer Style dealer by a retail customer.
- This Warranty is solely for the benefit of the original retail purchaser and may not be assigned.
- For retail customer warranty claims, proof of purchase from an authorized Simmer Style dealer is required. If the date of purchase cannot be established, Simmer Style will make a determination based upon on the last production year of the particular model, or on the condition of the equipment claimed.
- The Simmer Style Warranty Center will determine if a product is covered under this Warranty. If covered, Simmer Style will, at Simmer Style’s sole option, repair or replace the product in question.
- All returns must be made through Simmer Style authorized dealers. Simmer Style does not accept returns directly from consumers. All authorized returns must be sent to Simmer Style’s Warranty Center at the country’s main distribution warranty office, all returns to the authorized dealers are paid by the customer.
- Replacement shipment will either be consolidated together with the authorized dealers next shipment, or paid by Simmer Style, at Simmer Style’s sole option.
- Simmer Style will only replace the part which is defect or broken.
This warranty commitment does not cover any other claim conditions such as:
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any material or object.
- Damage or defects caused by, collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, out of water handling or similar.
- Damage or defects caused by exposure to temperatures over 70 and under 0 degrees Celsius.
- Damage or defects caused by nature, such as earthquake, fires etc.
- Damage or defects caused by alterations or modifications.
- Damage or defects caused by repairs
- Damage or defects caused by ordinary wear and tear, including scratches or paint chipping.
- Damage or defects caused by unauthorized modification or repairs.
- Damage or defects caused by that the extension is inserted less than 15 cm ( 6 inches ).
- Damage or defects caused by a gap between the mast join when sailing.
If you have any questions about the Simmer Style Warranty or procedures for making claims thereunder, please contact Simmer Style at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NZ – Free
Worldwide – Please contact us